First of all, I'd like to start out by saying I am just starting up with these ways again after a very long break from it. And secondly, I'd like to add that earning money online can be tricky if you're just starting off. There are tons of scams out there just waiting for you to fall for their big bogus speeches about how you can earn tons of money basically overnight if you JUST PAY THIS ONE TIME FEE OF (enter crazy amount of $$$ here).
The truth is...you won't earn tons of money quickly. Whether it be an online business or just something to make extra cash with, it takes TIME.
I am currently diggin' these two ways to get quick cash (not the big bucks but you know, realistic amounts).
Project Payday
This one is loaded with ways to make some extra bank and I've already checked it so it's legit. They do ask for a fee, but there is a way around it by just completing two free offers and they waive the fee and you get a lifetime membership.
Simply click the link (or the banner at the bottom of this blog) and enter your name, email address, and then follow the instructions. You can watch their videos if you wanna but, eh, I skipped right past them. (Did you know you earn $ just by referring your friends, etc, as well?)
Sign Up For Project Payday
Cash Crate
I've been doing this one for years. Unfortunately it's been years since I've done it as well and I forgot all my login info so I just created a new account. You can earn EZ money here by just completing free offers, taking surveys, shopping, etc... stuff that most people already do online. It's fun and there's also incentives for referring people so you can make extra on top of the extra you'll be making already by just completing the offers. There's tons of free offers so don't feel obligated to do the ones that charge (although they do typically pay out a lot more).
Enter your details after clickin' the link below.
Sign Up For Cash Crate
I'll be expanding this blog in the near future, since it's brand spanking new, so subscribe and stay connected, check back often, and all that good stuff because I'll be loading it with awesome ways to make that extra $$$ online WITHOUT having to pay.
I'll be including stuff such as: legit online jobs, work at home businesses, and bunches of resources and links.
Mmkay?
Cool beans.
Thanks for stoppin' by and good luck in your extra money making journeys!
No comments:
Post a Comment